TERMS & CONDITIONS
THIS INTERNET PAYMENTS SITE (THIS “SITE”) OFFERS A PAYMENT SERVICE (THE “SERVICE”) FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE AND USE. PLEASE READ THESE CONSUMER TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THESE “TERMS”) CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE. BY CHECKING THE BOX BELOW OR BY USING THIS SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SERVICE, AND YOU SHOULD EXIT THIS SITE.
- EligibilityThis Site and this Service are offered only to individual residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. If you are younger than 18, you may not use this Service.
- Payment AuthorizationBy accessing and using this Service, you authorize us to (a) establish and maintain your payment information and (b) process your payments according to your instructions.
We will use reasonable efforts to apply all your payments in accordance with your instructions. However, we shall incur no liability if we are unable to complete any payments initiated by you (including, without limitation, because of the existence of any one or more of the following circumstances: (i) your payment account contains insufficient funds to complete the transaction, (ii) the Service is not working properly and you know or have been advised by us about the malfunction before you execute the transaction, (iii) you have provided us with incorrect payment account information, (iv) we have been provided incorrect information by the individual or entity to whom you are making the payment, or (v) circumstances beyond our control).
- Types of Payments and PayeesPayments that you authorize will be made from a bank account or other payment account that you designate. It is your sole responsibility to establish and maintain the payment account and to pay all fees associated with the payment account.
- TimingBy using this Service, you are authorizing us to charge the payment account you designate. It is your responsibility to initiate payments in a timely manner, so that the funds will arrive on or before the date they are due. It is also your duty to notify us if a payment has not been applied in accordance with your instructions.
- Permitted UseYou agree to use this Service solely to pay legal obligations on your behalf or on behalf of another (see PAYMENTS FOR OTHERS). You agree to use this Service in strict compliance with applicable law.
- Payments for OthersIf you are making a payment to satisfy the obligation of another person, you represent and warrant that you have been authorized by such other person to make a payment on his or her behalf.
- AmendmentsWe may modify these terms and conditions from time to time without notice. The terms and conditions in effect at the time you use this Service are the terms and conditions that govern your use.
- DisclaimersTHE SITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, GUARANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE, OR ANY OF THE CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE.
- Limitation of LiabilityTO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR MULTIPLE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR THESE SERVICES. IF WE LEARN OR YOU INFORM US THAT WE HAVE MADE A MISTAKE IN APPLYING YOUR PAYMENT, WE WILL TAKE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS, AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION: (i) IF YOU HAVE PAID A FEE TO ACCESS THIS SITE, WE WILL REFUND THE FEE TO YOU; OR (ii) WE WILL REAPPLY THE PAYMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR ORIGINAL INSTRUCTIONS. THIS IS YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY.
- Communication –THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
Email:Please note that email contact is potentially unsecured and should not be used to communicate Personal Health Information or other sensitive personal information including payment information. Your email may be unsecured, and you assume all responsibility for such email. Please note: many companies have a policy that emails can be read by other personnel. While every effort is made to protect confidentiality, we do not recommend using an employer-provided or shared email address.
Note: We will not respond to you via email.
Text Messages: By providing your cell phone number and opting in to receive text messages, you have provided Centron Services, Inc. DBA Credit Systems, our clients, agents, and creditors to use any or all information, including cellular telephone numbers, for the purpose of contacting you regarding this and any subsequent debts placed by any client. This may include contact via automated dialing and messaging equipment including text messages.
- Msg frequency varies by acct/preference. Msg & data rates may apply.
- To opt-out, Text STOP to 71802. An opt-out confirmation message will be sent back to you.
- To request support, Text HELP to 71802
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions feel free to contact us at the following email, telephone number or mailing address.
Telephone Number: 800-223-8112
Centron Services, Inc. DBA: Credit Systems
PO Box 875
Helena, MT 59624